A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Miller, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Miller practice?
- Dr. Mark Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Miller practices Allergy & Immunology near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Allergists.