Learn more about Dr. Mark Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Miller, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Miller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Miller practice?
- Dr. Mark Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Miller practices Allergy & Immunology near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Schaumburg Allergists.