A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Miller DO is a male Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Mark Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Miller practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Baltimore Oncologists and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.