A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mills has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mills MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mills practice?
- Dr. Mark Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mills practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.