Dr. Mark Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Moran?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Moran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Hoping for the best

Out of three visits to the offices of Dr Moran I saw him only once for about 5 minutes. I don't feel I can make an assessment on his skills as a physician based on that time. I did spend more time with his nurse-pr. and she was quite good so I expect Dr. Moran to be also.

October 21st, 2016

Dr. Moron not Moran is a glorified legal drug dealer. He is very arrogant and lazy!! He charges outrageous prices to patients to get them hooked on opids and then he throws u out to deal with withdraws on ur own!! So, if ur looking for a legal drug dealer he is the one for u!!!

April 4th, 2016

Awesomeness

Dr. Moran and His staff are amazing. Helping me with my neck problems. They monitor your pain medicine so you don't get in trouble. I like that.

March 30th, 2015

Horrible doctor. Absolutely no concern for the patient and loves to over charge and under treat.

February 27th, 2015

Former patient

This Dr and medical group left me in pain And never return phone calls. The Dr started treatment to control my pain And then left start hanging without my Meds or plan for what was next. I wouldn't suggest anyone needing real help going there.

March 6th, 2014

Mr Moran is great with his skills. However the office rarely answers the phone, you go to the recording. You can leave messages and sometimes they return them, sometimes they dont. Very frustrating and unacceptable.

June 5th, 2013

Definitely 4 stars!!! GREAT DOCTOR! :)

He is very attentive, very nice and comfortable to be around. He makes you feel like yall been friends a long time. He lets you speak and explain yourself and doesn't rush you to get you in and out of the office like a lot of other doctors are. I will definitely continue to go see Dr Mark Moran for as long as I need to see a pain specialist and I will definitely refer him to friends/family and to anyone else who is looking for a pain specialist Dr Mark Moran is the doctor to go to.

October 4th, 2012

horrible

This doctor is so rude and so is his staff..He's treats you so cold and short after reading all the other reviews on him omg is so true please be advised I will be reporting this doctor he doesn't want to take care of you after something goes wrong..he did a procedure on me then had pain right after then staff never called me back nor did he care less when he did finally call me back he acted very short and like he could care less what was happing to me he's horrible and shouldn't be a doctor arnt doctors suppose to be compassionate and considerate to others?..and his staff there bullys trying to be mean and rude to you..instead of making things right lol I can't believe this doctor is still a doctor after all these horrible reviews this needs to be reported immediate ly..He's staff is the worse lol no.wonder some of them been working there 5yrs and plus cause the act out as there boss does lol..

October 4th, 2012

Please Read this doctor has been horrible and everyone needs to know..

I've been seeing Dr Maron for six yrs due to back pain in the beginning he stared out flaky but he was recommended by my MD I've had for yrs so figured it will get better lol this experience of course has gotten much worse I've had numerous of back procedures done there with no relief then this last one I had he hit a nerve and now.im injured for life not only have I tried to reach out to him and his staff about my nerve pain I've even had to be rushed to emergency room several times due to how several my pain was then when I finally get a call back from one of his rude staff nurse Brittany.She said Dr Mark Maron has done all he can for.me and I should find other doctor wow after knowing I'm on.medication and still in several pain due to his procedure I would've though a doctor would have more compassion for a human being especially a patient that's been seeing him a while I feel this has been a very horrific experience with a doctors office and doctor whom avoid conflict and responsibility after the treatments Their providing...I will report this only so no one else gets hurt as I did..

September 7th, 2012

Love his staff!

I have been a patient of Moran's for 6 months now. I suffer from Ankylosing Spondylitis. I've been to a few pain clinics in my life, because of course the IDIOCY of the DEA makes it so hard for Dr.s to treat people like us who need a better quality of life. Anyway, I think more Dr.s should realize that their STAFF makes or breaks a practice. Here, the staff has NEVER been nasty to me, always gets my meds on time, and never uses a nasty tone. I left my last clinic, because the staff was incompetent. Dr. Moran himself is a thorough and great Dr. =D 4 stars easily!

May 1st, 2012

Lacks Trust and Mutual Respect

Dr. Moran does not respond to my concerns and fails to communicate his reasoning. When I complained of new or different pain, he told me to check with my primary care doctor even though I told him that I already had other medical opinions or treatments and feel like he could be of more (specialized)help. He abruptly gives generalized responses and does not follow up or suggest remedies. He assigned me to his nurse practitioner without notice. My pharmacy does not get prompt responses for medication refills. I have been seeing Dr. Moran for about 5 years and I feel like I said or did something wrong when I leave. He gives short or abrupt responses as if I am not worthy of detailed explanations regarding my quality of life. He is very arrogant.

January 30th, 2012

Young Doctor but very knowledgeable

I was referred to Dr Moran from my Chiropractor. I found him to be very professional and quickly was able to see what my issues were and address them. When I fist visited my pain was a 8 to 9 and today after 4 months I am down to a 2 or 3. I am not 100% but my pain has been lessened so I no longer need a cane and i can walk and stand 4 times as much as before.