A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Morgan, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cervical Cerclage
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Aloysuis Morgan FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Mark Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Morgan practices Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.