A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Morgan, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cervical Cerclage
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Morgan FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Mark Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Morgan practices Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.