A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Morgan, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cervical Cerclage
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Morgan practice?
Dr. Mark Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.