Dr. Mark Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017
LIAR
Gets u hooked on drugs and ups and leaves his people. He doesn't care about u just your money!!!!

July 16th, 2017
Liar
He kicked me out because he said I had something in my system that I shouldn't have. Which was bull!!!! I found out just last week that someone had a different drug in his system and told him not to let it happen again. I never failed a drug test in 3 yrs with him. I am writing the Tennessee medical board on him to have him checked out. Oh by the way I heard this straight out of his mouth. There was NO other doctors to take over his practice in Decatur or Madison. He just said that to keep people calm. By the way Dr. Murphy what comes around goes around!!!! People u better find a new doctor. He will be closed very soon. I know what he is up to and when Tennessee finds out, Dr. Murphy u will be closed forever!!!!

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Murphy and staff, are all very courteous and knowledgeable. I have not be en treated better anywhere else. My only concern is that I can no longer get his scripts filled, at my local pharmacy.?

June 4th, 2017
Great clinic with a great Dr.
This clinic is better than most.

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Mark Murphy has been one one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with for my Degenerate Disc Diesel & Fibromalgia. He's a very kind & concerned doctor. It's not just a job for him & his staff.. they are almost like family. I will continue to see Dr. Murphy . He has treated me with the latest procedures & tries very hard to get you back on your feet. It's a hard thing to do somethime, but he doesn't give up ! Thank you Dr. Murphy & staff for caring.

March 14th, 2017
I have been seeing Dr.Mark Murphy over 7 years.Dr. Murphy has helped with my chronic back pain.I was in a very low point in my life.He has been able to help enjoy life again.I have a deteararating disk that want ever get better. Dr.Murphy has been and continues to be a very important part of me being able to smile thur the tears.

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Mark Murphy
I have been with Dr. Murphy for years now. He has actively worked with me for the best treatment possible for my condition. I have had 2 fusions in my lower back & 2 laminectomies. I also has other issues that cause me to have chronic pain.Fibromalgia is another issue plus I suffer from Carpel tunnel syndrome I have the utmost.respect for Dr. Murphy & his staff. I will continue to use Dr. Murphy for treatment of my chronic pain.

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Murphy I saw in Madison Alabama. He was simply the best I have ever seen.

February 23rd, 2017
Patient Beware.
He will drop you like a rock. Very shady doctor. Find a good doctor somewhere else.

February 15th, 2017
The best doctor I have ever had
This doctor is not a quack he is help me more than any doctor I have ever had he's courteous he knows exactly what is going on and I like him very much and by the way I have had several doctors

February 14th, 2017
Mark Murphy
He is the first doctor that has been able to give me relief from the pain I am constantly in. I appreciate him very much.

February 2nd, 2017
Dr Murphy explained he was retiring. ALL patients received the notice. It is up to Dr Murphy which patients to continue to see as he has down sized his practice. It is the PATIENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO GET REFERRAYTO NEW PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. My response to former patients: call your primary care Dr and get referral to another Dr.