Dr. Mark Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lewisburg, TN

3.9

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Mark Murphy
I have been with Dr. Murphy for years now. He has actively worked with me for the best treatment possible for my condition. I have had 2 fusions in my lower back & 2 laminectomies. I also has other issues that cause me to have chronic pain.Fibromalgia is another issue plus I suffer from Carpel tunnel syndrome I have the utmost.respect for Dr. Murphy & his staff. I will continue to use Dr. Murphy for treatment of my chronic pain.

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Murphy I saw in Madison Alabama. He was simply the best I have ever seen.

February 23rd, 2017
Patient Beware.
He will drop you like a rock. Very shady doctor. Find a good doctor somewhere else.

February 15th, 2017
The best doctor I have ever had
This doctor is not a quack he is help me more than any doctor I have ever had he's courteous he knows exactly what is going on and I like him very much and by the way I have had several doctors

February 14th, 2017
Mark Murphy
He is the first doctor that has been able to give me relief from the pain I am constantly in. I appreciate him very much.

February 2nd, 2017
Dr Murphy explained he was retiring. ALL patients received the notice. It is up to Dr Murphy which patients to continue to see as he has down sized his practice. It is the PATIENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO GET REFERRAYTO NEW PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. My response to former patients: call your primary care Dr and get referral to another Dr.

February 1st, 2017
Awesome, very caring doctor.
Dr Murphy was my dr for 12years. Hands down the best dr I've ever had. Cares about my quality of life

January 28th, 2017
Need app asap former patient ar madison he is a great doctrr.

January 27th, 2017
Legal drug dealer
Nothing more than a legal drug dealer, good riddens! His staff treated patients like dogs. His nurse, ( nurse Rachett ) was the worst of them all. I hope the feds bring them up on charges. None of them should ever be allowed back in the medical profession.

January 27th, 2017
Dr. Murphy is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. He deals with his patients with concern and knowledge that he shares with his patients. He truly cares and shows compassion, there aren't many Drs that show this kindness or knowledge.
I admire Dr. Murphy, I've known him over 13 years and trust him with my care. He is very caring and knowledgeable and treats his patients with compassion.

January 26th, 2017
Always been a great doc
I am very pleased with Dr Murphy, he is a caring Dr and takes time to discuss any problem u have, I at this time have heard rumors but who knows, Allison know he is a fine man and Dr and he dies care about his patients, yes all are looking at the all mighty dollar but at least while looking at that dollar he also has feelings for his patients!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and if it wasn't for him no way could I carry on with life I am in pain have numerous things going on but henkeeps them in check, without his care my life would be deviating!!! With that said I'm sorry if the patients he had no longer have him,yes he did say another doc was coming in that fell through, due to no fault of his!! Praying all goes well and praying the ones that has no doc finds one!!! Hod Bless u all!! DR Murphy gets a 10 from me!!!!

January 25th, 2017
A doctor that listens!!
He cares!!!! He doesn't try to push anything on you. Really all I can say is that he cares!!!!