Dr. Mark Murphy MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Mark Murphy
I have been with Dr. Murphy for years now. He has actively worked with me for the best treatment possible for my condition. I have had 2 fusions in my lower back & 2 laminectomies. I also has other issues that cause me to have chronic pain.Fibromalgia is another issue plus I suffer from Carpel tunnel syndrome I have the utmost.respect for Dr. Murphy & his staff. I will continue to use Dr. Murphy for treatment of my chronic pain.

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Murphy I saw in Madison Alabama. He was simply the best I have ever seen.

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Murphy is my GOD SENT ANGEL I was his 5th patient when he started up in Decatur and he has always been there for myself and my family! He has made my life worth living again and due to so many medical issues I am in excruciating pain unable to daily chores and then here he came into my life and WOW he for sure has been my guardian ANGEL FOR MANY YEARS AND WITHOUT HIM I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY AND THAT IS A TRUE FACT!!!!!! He always was bringing me down and made sure I had certain injections and even had to give in to a certain back surgeon and have my back cut on but one thing is for sure as long as you follow all his protocols and do what your suppose to then he takes care of you and OMG his bedside manner has always been with the upmost respect and he has treated me always with care and godly love!! Because of such a devoted caring compassionate pain doctor he has forever changed my life 100% as well as many and I do mean many other peoples world and made them able to get up and work and do things normally we couldn't do also.... DR. MURPHY IS MY HERO AND GODS BLESSED ME WITH HIS BEST DOCTOR ALABAMA HAS EVER EXPERIENCED!!! There isn't nor ever will be such a true blessing as he has been and one thing is for sure he so cared about each and every one of his hurting patients he is the real deal and no one will ever be able to compete with the best I have ever been so blessed to have taken such awesome care of all my severe pains as he always has!!! I cry so much and my heart aches deep for all the pain I am dealing with right now and I can't even elaborate it all due to how many issues I deal with but I could deal when he was taking awesome care of me and to think of all these people talking ugly about the very man that help them get through the hardest times they will ever have to face. I will always look up to him and have the upmost respect for that kind hearted soul that gave his all to make others suffering in so agony some serious relief and gave many their quality of life back so shame on anyone that speaks any kind of negative about that true man that was god sent to help so many of us and I don't blame him at all for all the others he helped due to the fact that no other doctors step up and show their true care and compassion like he always did. and for all those on high amounts he was taking them all down from the get go so say all the negative you wish. The one thing that is a true face is this IF WE HAD JUST A FEW DOCTORS AS REAL AS DR. MURPHY THAT REALLY CARED ABOUT EACH ONE OF US THEN OUR SOCIETY WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER AND I DO KNOW THE QUALITY OF LIFE HE HAS GIVEN ME AND SO MANY OTHERS HAS BEEN TO HELP EACH OF US GET UP AND GET ON WITH OUR WORLD SO WE TOO CAN ENJOY OUR LIFE WITH OTHERS AND BE ABLE TO EXIST IN THIS SO MESSED UP WORLD IN WHICH WE ALL LIVE IN!!!! As I said he was a true GOD SENT ANGEL that I would give anything to help him take all these lies of pain away from him because a DOCTOR I have known from the get go will never be again without him returning and because of our messed up world he has been taken away when he made the difference in so many hearts of living or just dying and giving up forever!!!! DR. MARK MURPHY YOU WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEART AND IN OUR PRAYERS FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE DIFFERENCE YOU HAVE MADE IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES LIFE ALSO!!!!! Its just not fair when such a great doctor finally does exist and then wow some major lies and deception takes it all away from so many true and hurting people that have had such a true devoted man as he is!! This is just so wrong and I do pray all gods grace and mercy on those who are to blame because they all are gonna need it come judgement day and that is a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missing the BEST DOCTOR THAT DECATUR HAS EVER BEEN SO BLESSED TO HAVE SHARED ALL THESE YEARS WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! There is not one bad thing to even be able to say about him!! HE WAS THE REAL DEAL!!!! People better be on your hands and knees praying for taking MY HERO from so many of us true and hurting people that really needed him forever!!!!! BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD AND THAT IS A FACT!! DR. MURPHY GODS BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS FOREVER FOR ALL YOUR TRUE COMPASSION AND HARD WORK AND DEDICATION ON HELPING SO MANY IN NEED!!!!! a lil humor.... he probably is thinking wow finally i can get away from some of those!!!! hahaha miss you and those injections that so helped me and nobody will get me just to do those right now and you well know how much they help the pain level! your biggest fan! DH

February 23rd, 2017
Patient Beware.
He will drop you like a rock. Very shady doctor. Find a good doctor somewhere else.

February 15th, 2017
The best doctor I have ever had
This doctor is not a quack he is help me more than any doctor I have ever had he's courteous he knows exactly what is going on and I like him very much and by the way I have had several doctors

February 14th, 2017
Mark Murphy
He is the first doctor that has been able to give me relief from the pain I am constantly in. I appreciate him very much.

February 2nd, 2017
Dr Murphy explained he was retiring. ALL patients received the notice. It is up to Dr Murphy which patients to continue to see as he has down sized his practice. It is the PATIENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO GET REFERRAYTO NEW PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. My response to former patients: call your primary care Dr and get referral to another Dr.

February 1st, 2017
Awesome, very caring doctor.
Dr Murphy was my dr for 12years. Hands down the best dr I've ever had. Cares about my quality of life

January 28th, 2017
Need app asap former patient ar madison he is a great doctrr.

January 27th, 2017
Legal drug dealer
Nothing more than a legal drug dealer, good riddens! His staff treated patients like dogs. His nurse, ( nurse Rachett ) was the worst of them all. I hope the feds bring them up on charges. None of them should ever be allowed back in the medical profession.

January 27th, 2017
Dr. Murphy is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. He deals with his patients with concern and knowledge that he shares with his patients. He truly cares and shows compassion, there aren't many Drs that show this kindness or knowledge.
I admire Dr. Murphy, I've known him over 13 years and trust him with my care. He is very caring and knowledgeable and treats his patients with compassion.

January 26th, 2017
Always been a great doc
I am very pleased with Dr Murphy, he is a caring Dr and takes time to discuss any problem u have, I at this time have heard rumors but who knows, Allison know he is a fine man and Dr and he dies care about his patients, yes all are looking at the all mighty dollar but at least while looking at that dollar he also has feelings for his patients!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and if it wasn't for him no way could I carry on with life I am in pain have numerous things going on but henkeeps them in check, without his care my life would be deviating!!! With that said I'm sorry if the patients he had no longer have him,yes he did say another doc was coming in that fell through, due to no fault of his!! Praying all goes well and praying the ones that has no doc finds one!!! Hod Bless u all!! DR Murphy gets a 10 from me!!!!