A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Myers, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Myers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Mark Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Shelbyville, KY.
See Shelbyville Orthopedic Surgeons.