A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newberry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newberry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Newberry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Newberry practice?
- Dr. Mark Newberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Newberry practices Family Medicine near Havana, FL.
See Havana Primary Care Doctors.