A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Mark Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.