A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Newman practice?
Dr. Mark Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.