A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Mark Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.