A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Norris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Norris MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Norris practice?
- Dr. Mark Norris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Norris practices Urology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Urologists.