A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Norris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Norris MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Norris practice?
- Dr. Mark Norris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Norris practices Urology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Urologists.