A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Olson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Olson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anton Olson MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Olson practice?
- Dr. Mark Olson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Olson practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.