Learn more about Dr. Mark Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Olson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Olson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Olson practice?
Dr. Mark Olson practices Neurology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.