A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Parker, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Parker, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Parker MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Parker practice?
- Dr. Mark Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Parker practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.