Dr. Mark Perlmutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Perlmutter?

April 29th, 2014

Excellent

I initially met Dr, Perlmutter over a kidney stone that needed to be removed. I liked his knowledge, bedside manner, and overall sense of caring to be very genuine and not pompous like most doctors are. His knowledge and expertise are great. I would definitely recommend him!

March 22nd, 2013

I really like Dr. Perlmutter

I met Dr. Perlmutter while in hospital for septic urinary infection. I continued to see him after discharge, even though I was very satisfied with my former doctor. There was something about him that gave me a sense he really cared about me. So far, I have been correct in my analysis. You won't find a better urologist anywhere, including in the big city hospitals.

August 28th, 2012

Receptionist is incredibly rude. I don't need an attitude when I'm making an appointment. I will not be going back here.

July 20th, 2012

Great doctor - very caring! Returns calls and has a good bedside manner. Office visits - he spends time listening and answering all of your questions! I'm happy to have found him!

March 29th, 2012

Best urologist I've met!

Dr. Perlmutter has been my urologist for 2 years now. Previously I saw a different urologist in the area for 10 years and I'm so happy I found Dr. Perlmutter! He knows the latest medications and surgery techniques. First he updated my medications because my previous urologist had me on outdated medicines. Ultimately I needed surgery for my enlarged prostate and it went great. Dr. Perlmutter took the time to explain everything and I felt very comfortable with him. Recently a friend of mine found out he had cancer in the prostate. His urologist actually recommended Dr. Perlmutter as well, because he can do robotic surgery. My friend had the surgery last month and went home the next day! I'm very happy with Dr. Perlmutter and recommend him to anyone who needs a urologist.

September 12th, 2017