A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pierce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Pierce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Mark Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pierce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seneca, SC.
See Seneca Orthopedic Surgeons.