A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pierce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Pierce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Mark Pierce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pierce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Seneca, SC.
See Anderson Orthopedic Surgeons.