A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pierce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pierce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pierce practice?
Dr. Mark Pierce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Seneca, SC.
See Anderson Surgeons.