2.8

March 21st, 2017
must to avod
worse than no care. an utterly abhorrent physician. bedside manner is not bad- iit is non-existent. Worse case of god complex I ever encountered with aggravated contempt and disdain for patients. impatient. inattentive. hostile. condescending. treated me as if I was the problem with the world and nothing I could possibly say would have any way of mattering. no effort was made to disguise his haughtiness. it was openly flaunted. No excuse for such an attitude. A disgrace to the oath he took

July 28th, 2016
I have no stars for Mark Porter. I went to him for an EMG in February, 2016 because of pain in my leg and have been very much the worse off for it. He jabbed me so hard in my left gluteous muscle with a needle I almost jumped off of the exam table. I went for leg pain but thanks to him I now have constant and chronic pain in my gluteous maximus as well as my leg. I trued to talk to him after my "exam" but before I could get my question out, he was heading out the door, advising me to "Go back to the doctor who sent me" as he quickly closed the door behind him.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Porter ould have looked into an accurate diagnosis but didn't pursue further testing or exploratory inquiry. Instead he termed the situation as "unspecified" and seemed willing to drop it by prescribing meds that caused an acute allergic reation.

July 7th, 2014
Dont waste your money
Rude & Unprofessional!

April 16th, 2014
You are better off with a different Dr.
charged for an office visit to fill out patient info forms in order to schedule an appt. with the dr. Then when I got to see the dr. had to pay for another office visit for spending 5 minutes with him to explain the process and schedule an appt for a brain scan. paid high fee for actual brain scan at another office. then had to pay for another office visit to get the results of the scan which lasted 5 minutes with the dr. then they want to charged for an office visit everytime I needed my perscription refilled. charged for another office visit after 6 months to tell the dr I hadn't had a seizure for 6 months. then charged $50 to fill out a form the DMV required. Total rip off for 5 minutes of work.

November 11th, 2013
Very Unprofessional
I have seen Dr. Porter in the past about my migraines and during my last appointment I was 5 minutes late due to traffic from a wreck and when I walked in he informed the nurse that he had 5 minutes before his next appointment and proceeded to ask me "What can I do for you in 5 minutes?" I apologized for being late and he told me that I need to always allow time for traffic and accidents when I make appointments. During the 5 minutes he allowed me he just wrote prescriptions and seemed as though he was not interested in what I was telling him. After showing him a prescription that the emergency room had given to me he threw it in the trash and told me that I didn't need to take it anymore. I have no problem with him trying to help me but I found his behavior to be very unprofessional. In my opinion, he should never have overbooked himself. I'm not sure if he was just in a hurry to leave the office because it was late on Friday or if he really had another appointment. When I pay a $50 copay, I expect the doctor to actually allow time for my visit. I was back in my car within 8 minutes.

September 10th, 2013
Confident and reassured
Dr. Porter is an excellent neurologist. He is very personable and takes the time to explain medical conditions. I felt very confident and reassured after talking with him.

August 14th, 2013
Very knowledgeable. Diagnosis was achieved rapidly and accurately. Extremely honest regarding prognosis and required treatment. Spent more than adequate time answering our questions during visits. Staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating. Highly recommended. Have been under care for over a year with excellent results.

August 5th, 2013
NO bedside manner
He was absolutely rude! Never again. Would not make a good vet.

April 28th, 2009