Dr. Mark Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ramirez?

November 5th, 2016

Reading the reviews, I came to the conclusion that the patients who gave negative ones were people who, unless the doctor agreed with their own self-prognosis, decided he was not a good doctor. For me Dr. Mark Ramirez is a very good, thorough, and conscientious doctor who cares about his patients in the best possible way. Maybe it's not their way as they would have thought and guessed, but it's definitely the best possible way. Dr. Ramirez, being a former US Army Green Beret, is definitely a no-nonsense person but who is very much updated in the latest medical advances. He also has a competent and friendly staff. I trust him completely as my primary doctor... and that's why he's my doctor.

January 25th, 2015

I went for a back injury. The doctor totally blew me off and said because of my age this was normal. He didn't even look at the MRI results. Had me walk on my heels and tip toes and pronounced that I was fine. Wasn't even looking at me during my visit. Never even physically touched me to examine me.

November 20th, 2014

Great Doctor - Horrible Office Staff

Dr. Ramirez is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and has exceptional bedside manner. As a senior citizen and with my health deteriorating, he has been very informative and helpful when it comes to my health. The woman at the front desk is extremely condescending and belittling. The staff often claims to not receive faxes from my referring doctors, pharmacy and insurance company – all of who have fax confirmations saying the fax went through. When I ask to have an explanation as to why they don’t receive any faxes, she said “They don’t work here, they wouldn’t know if I received the fax.” And today I when I expressed how frustrated I am with their fax machine “never” receiving faxes, her response was “Maybe you should find another doctor.” I explained to her that I don’t have a problem with the doctor, I have a problem with the staff not receiving ANY faxes from ANYONE who sends them for my referrals. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and it is extremely painful. They have dropped the ball reauthorizing my prescriptions numerous times. I have been hung up on and lied to by the office staff of this facility. I recommend this doctor to anyone – but the office staff is horrendous.

April 24th, 2013

Mrs.

I would not recommend this doctor. For anyone thinking of going here please choose another. Bad bedside Manners does NOT even come close to how rude and inconsiderate he is. Shocking! I can not believe this doctor has patients to remain with a license to treat people. His office is always empty and I now know why. I truly can not believe this office allows this type of treatment to those in such a great need of a health care provider. I wish I would have read reviews before going to him. And I did give him more than just one shot.. Seems it got worst with every visit. Sorry for long review but I hope it will save some ones life. Choose a another Doctor please and thank you for reading this.

April 1st, 2013

This Dr is one of the best I have seen. Both of my daughters love him. My oldest daughter had a virus a few months back that an other Dr just pushed antibiotics on her. Dr Ramirez took a look at her and told me that looks like a virus ( that shouldnt have antibiotics) and then showed information and pictures that was exactly what she had... and the same thing with my youngest today. He diagnosised her with rubella ( german measles) and again showed me information and pictures. This is a small office but I love that. I feel like a real person not just another face that the staff wont remember. I love that there are only 3 ladys there, they work hard and do the best they can to work with everyone.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Very Rude

It was my first time seeing this doctor and he proceeded to tell me just from looking at me for a few minutes that I did not have Rhematoid Arthritis which I have been seeins a Rheumatalogist for, for the past 3 years. He also made a comment to the effect that my pain was not real. I was really in shock. How can a doctor actually have any patients if he is not willing to listen to them. This doctor just belittles you...it is unreal. I will never go back.

January 27th, 2012

NOT A PATIENT-FRIENDLY DR. OR STAFF

Dr. Ramirez's office staff (including office manager) is impatient and grumpy. I admit that I do like his current exam room/triage nurse. He doesn't have great eye contact, often laughs/scoffs at (or minimizes and/or criticizes) things I say - which can feel very offensive and rude. He tends to have a minimalist approach to treatment and has often told me that my complaint/problem is not bad (even if it feels problematic to me) and that he does not recommend medicine or says that there is nothing that can be done and that I will just have to live with the symptoms. This is a response he will give without any formal diagnostic testing or labs and with just a quick look over. He will add certain labs to orders without asking if you want them done (HIV, HepC, etc.). I am regularly asked if my daughter already has a pediatrician b/c he is a family dr. and sees children too. It's like he is needing to solicit more patient enrollment. Though he has made proper diagnoses at times, his attitude and bedside manner makes his overall medical treatment poor and a visit to his office very uncomfortable. Honestly, I have stayed with him only b/c I haven't had the time to research finding another dr. and I can predict he and his office staff's response to things. I wouldn't recommend him.

January 26th, 2012

Was my first time with this doctor and will be my last. I would not recommend anyone to go see this person. With my personal experience he was absolutly rude and un perfessiona l

March 24th, 2011

very rude

I will never go back to this office.I have never been at a office that was so disrespectful or not listen to what im trying to say on why im here . Im here cause my daughters tonsils are swollen and all you can say is how she needs all these different shots that are not even neccessary at the moment and that he will not be doing anything for her tonsils.All i can say is he will belittle you threw your whole appt. And my daughter felt afraid to speak cause when he would ask her a question and she would answer, it was never right.It was just a horrible experiance i could go on for a hr i just suggest if you have children dont go to this office dr rameriez is a quack ......

July 23rd, 2009