A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reed, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Reed MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Mark Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Reed practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.