A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richards, MD, PHD, FACC is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Richards has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Richards practice?
Dr. Mark Richards practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Toledo Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Toledo Radiologists, Toledo Oncologists, and Toledo Cardiologists.