Learn more about Dr. Mark Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richards, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Richards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Richards FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Richards practice?
- Dr. Mark Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richards practices Diagnostic Radiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Radiologists.