A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richards, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Richards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Richards FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Richards practice?
- Dr. Mark Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richards practices Diagnostic Radiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Radiologists.