A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rodgers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rodgers practice?
Dr. Mark Rodgers practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners, Arlington Emergency Physicians, Arlington Family Physicians, and Arlington Internists.