A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosen, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosen practice?
Dr. Mark Rosen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.