A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosen, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rosen MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.