A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Critical Care Practitioners.