A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosing graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Rosing MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosing practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosing has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.