A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosing graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosing practice?
Dr. Mark Rosing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Rosing, Dr. Marcel Rosing, Dr. Marcelino Rosing, Dr. Marcellus Rosing, Dr. Marcelo Rosing, Dr. Marco Rosing