A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adam Rubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rubin practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors.