Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adam Rubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rubin practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors.