A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schechter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schechter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schechter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schechter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Schechter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Schechter practice?
- Dr. Mark Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schechter practices Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.