Learn more about Dr. Mark Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Mark Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Orthopedic Surgeons.