A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Shaffer, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Shaffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Mark Shaffer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shaffer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.