A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silver is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Silver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Silver practice?
- Dr. Mark Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Downey Surgeons.