A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Silver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Silver practice?
- Dr. Mark Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Downey Surgeons.