Learn more about Dr. Mark Slabaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slabaugh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slabaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slabaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slabaugh graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Slabaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Slabaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Slabaugh practice?
- Dr. Mark Slabaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Slabaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.