A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Slabaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slabaugh
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slabaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Slabaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slabaugh graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Slabaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Slabaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Slabaugh practice?
- Dr. Mark Slabaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Slabaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.