Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Smith
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherwood, AR, with another office in Jacksonville, AR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St. Vincent North, North Metro Med Ctr and North Metro Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Mark Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherwood, AR.
Dr. Castro Bali
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Brown
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi17
Dr. David Greenwood
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi17