A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.