A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Compehensive evaluation and treatment in the area of Rheumatology specializing in Adult and Pediatric Rhematology and Osteoporosis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Stern MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Stern practice?
- Dr. Mark Stern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, IL and Litchfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Rheumatologists, and Springfield Pediatric Specialists.