Learn more about Dr. Mark Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sutton, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sutton, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Sutton FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Mark Sutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sutton practices Surgery and Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Urologists.