A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Hematologists, and Savannah Oncologists.