A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Taylor practice?
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hardeeville, SC and Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Oncologists, and Savannah Hematologists.