A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hardeeville, SC and Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Hematologists, and Savannah Oncologists.