Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Ophthalmologists.