Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Ophthalmologists.