A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Ophthalmologists.