A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Thomas DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Internists.