A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists.