A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Portland Family Physicians.