A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thompson is Good. Dr. Thompson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Thompson practice?
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Family Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Saint Charles, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians and Kansas City Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Thompson, Dr. Markus Thompson, Dr. Marlon Thompson, Dr. Marcelo Thompson, Dr. Marc Thompson, Dr. Marcellus Thompson