A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thompson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Roberts Thompson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Portland Radiation Oncologists.