A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thompson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Thompson practice?
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Portland Radiologists.