A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Surgery near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and Nappanee, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons.