A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wainwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wainwright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wainwright, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainwright graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wainwright has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wainwright DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wainwright practice?
- Dr. Mark Wainwright has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wainwright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Versailles, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY and Florence, KY.
See Versailles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.