A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walker, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Walker FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Mark Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Walker practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Plastic Surgeons and Binghamton Surgeons.