A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walker is Satisfactory. Dr. Walker has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walker, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Walker practice?
Dr. Mark Walker practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Walker, Dr. Markus Walker, Dr. Marlon Walker, Dr. Marcelo Walker, Dr. Marc Walker, Dr. Marcellus Walker