A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weiner practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.