Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Weiner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weiner practices Neurological Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Surgeons.