A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Williams MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Williams practice?
- Dr. Mark Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Williams practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists.