A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Wilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Abilene, TX.
See Bryan Emergency Physicians.