A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Wood practice?
Dr. Mark Wood practices Family Medicine near Galion, OH.
See Galion Family Physicians.