A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wood practice?
- Dr. Mark Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wood practices Family Medicine near Galion, OH.
See Galion Primary Care Doctors.