Dr. Mark Workman MD Patient Reviews

2.9

October 20th, 2016
Best Care
I have seen Dr. Workman for over ten years. He and his staff are kind. He genuinely cares about me and my pain issues. I would recommend him to my friends, family and anyone within shouting distance. I read the reviews on here and laugh...clearly people who didn't want to play by the rules or drug seekers. Bad reviewers are a dime a dozen!!! Dr. Workman is one in a million!!! :)

August 8th, 2016
Workman acted like a god. Though he was going to force his way into my home to check locks on medicine cabinets. Thought he would prescribe just enough medicine to last a short while to guarantee a return visit even though I've been prescribed same medicine for over 10 years. I left.

September 28th, 2015
Office staff extremely rude. Horrible on the phone. I have never been treated so rude as I was with the woman that does the schedule. Would not recomend this Dr. at all.

December 30th, 2014
Great doctor
Been seeing Dr. Workman for years. He and staff are always friendly.

September 6th, 2014
Dr. Parker new doc on board!
I was very pleased with my visits and procedure at the Pain Rehabilition Group on Maplewood. Dr. Parker and the staff were patient, kind, very informative and made me feel like they really cared about me. I found their facility to be up to date, clean and attractive. I was greeted when I first walked in the door and after my procedure a nurse called later that day and the next day to check on me..l truly felt cared for! I would certainly recommend them to others!

September 4th, 2013
This is the ONLY doctor that I see on a regular basis that the office ALWAYS runs on time. Most of the time you don't have time to sit down in the waiting room before they are calling you back. In fact the only time I have ever had to wait is because I showed up early for my appointment, but I was called back right when I was suppose to on that day also. The staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Workman is always friendly and wants to make you feel better.

August 5th, 2013
patient for years
I read the other reviews of Dr. Workman and I totally disagree. Never have had a problem with him or staff. As a long time patient, I can say that the negative reviews are probably from pain medicine seekers who didn't get their way. before you form an opinon on the other remarks, see who YOUR doctor would recommend and trust his opinion. I did and could not be happier.

November 11th, 2012
to Dr. Workman and staff
This facility has been very kind and compassionate to me. I can't believe the number of low ratings that I've seen on here. EVERY appointment I make is the best day and time for me and my employer. After I pay the front desk and sit down in the lobby I've NEVER had to wait over 10 minutes. EVER. Once I'm taken to a room whoever I'm there to see is there within a few minutes. I feel comfortable with everybody there and I can talk to them about anything. They always listen to me and take extra time if need be. They are always prompt and exact about my medication refills as well. I've been there for years and I've received the refills on time. EVERY TIME. Dr Workman and his staff are a great team. Better than almost all other doctor offices I've ever been to. Thank you Dr. Workman and staff...a patient of yours

September 19th, 2012
The front desk staff and assistants are really nice folks. But this doc does not listen well and if he does hear what you say, he discounts it. So far, I have been able to live with the meds he prescribes. But my biggest complaint is his Nurse Practitioner. I saw her once and my impression of her is that she loves the power differential of the doctor/patient relationship. She made some assumptive statements that were incorrect and when I challenged her, the dosage of my breakthrough medication was cut in half...go figure?

June 10th, 2011
Great Pain Dr. and Clinic
I have been seeing Dr. Workman for the ten years, since my DX of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He has also ordered MRI's of which show major disc degeneration, and several other problems. My husband has been seeing Dr. Workman for 8 yrs due to old and new injuries to his body with constant pain. The clinic has bent over backward to keep my husband and I in the same appointments. My husband is 100% military disabled, so this has been great going together.

January 6th, 2010
felt as though i was keeping him from something more important,not interested in my problem at all. Will NOT see him again!!!

November 11th, 2009
I did not get the sense that he cared about me.