Learn more about Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman Aaron graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freeman Aaron has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron practice?
Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TN and Gallatin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.