A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Aasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aasen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aasen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aasen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Aasen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Aasen practice?
- Dr. Mark Aasen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Aasen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Anesthesiologists, Franklin Pain Management Doctors, and Franklin Physiatrists.