Learn more about Dr. Mark Aasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Aasen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Aasen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aasen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aasen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Aasen practice?
Dr. Mark Aasen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Anesthesiologists, Franklin Pain Management Doctors, and Franklin Physiatrists.