Dr. Mark Aasen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 7th, 2016
HORRIBLE
WILL ONLY GIVE U SHOTS IN SPIN. WILL NOT PRESCRIBE ANY MEDICATIONS. HE ACCUSED ME OF SHOPPING FOR DRUGS. HE HAS NO COMPASSION WHATSOEVER. HE SAYS THERE IS AN EPIDEMIC OF NARCOTICS AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE USE. YES, THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR THE USE OF NARCOTICS. DOES HE MAKE MORE MONEY BY JUST SHOOTING UP SPINES???? WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

December 7th, 2016
HORRIBLE
Don't ever go to this doctor unless you want shots in your spin. He will not

March 20th, 2016
Very happy with doctor and medical staff. Office staff not attentive compared to other clinics.

March 15th, 2016
Lack of compassion
You never get to see the doctor only when u make the first appointment. You are assigned to his pain management assistants who make the decision as to how much meds u get. Because I am retired I go to a pain management out-of-state six months out of the year and six months in Wisconsin. I had a good Quality of life because of the proper medication in the out-of-state pain management Doctor that is a board certified anesthesiologistist. I got back to Wisconsin and my meds were changed from one every six hours to a pill every eight hours. In the months following, the associate kept cutting my meds down more and more and more each month so I was in constant pain all summer long. When I would call up and tell them I was in terrible pain all I would get was a message back that you got enough medication and if not go to the emergency room. If something isn't broken why fix it? I knew exactly how much meds I needed because at the other pain management place I was given sufficient medication to give me good quality-of-life and at this office I was in constant pain due to the lack and cutting down of my medication. I'm a senior lady and I got treated like a druggie. The assistant suggested I go to a place to find out how to handle pain where all she had to do was give me the sufficient amount of meds instead of telling me to go to a place that would not help the pain one bit. The lack of compassion when I was in terrible pain went on deaf years even when I told the associate I had been to a doctor and he said that in addition to my chronic pain I had a intestinal infection causing the pain to be worse, at the same time my meds were given to me less and less each month. Even due to this the associate would not increase my meds and the lack of compassion was incredible. I now go to a different pain management and what a difference. I have good quality of life because I have been given proper medication that should've been given to me by this office. I even asked the associate to put me on the same medication I was on a year ago and so forth but was refused. So if you want to go to a pain management office that has no compassion, treat you like a druggie, and will not keep you out of pain this is the office for you.